Saturday, April 21, 2012

Filling in a Blank Canvas

Being a 21st century women, I used to log onto Facebook every day. Picture uploading, status changing, ...you name it.
                                 
But lately, facebook does not seem to be enough. This mama bear is hungry for more.


As wonderful and popular as it is Facebook does have its limits. A limit on creativity. I need a blank canvas, a journal, an open space where I can let all of my ramblings as a mother flow. I need a place where I can write down the big and little milestones and events that happen in my little man's precious life. Raising a multicultural, multiracial and multilingual child is not easy. We have our ups and downs and I hope to write it all here.  I hope to inspire other busy mamas out, as much as I am inspired by others every day.

"And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light."


Mrs. M




No comments:

Post a Comment